At Your Service.
The staff at the Sioux City Convention Center is ready to help with all the planning and preparation that goes into putting on a world-class event of any size. We have everything you need right here and if there is something special you’d like to incorporate, we can help you find it. There is nothing we enjoy more than helping you “wow” your guests. Let’s get started… call 712-279-4800 or “Request a Quote” !
Whether you need all 54,000 square feet or just a conference room, we have the perfect space to host your meeting, seminar, gala, dance or convention. We can set-up and configure spaces in a variety of ways, and we love to get creative.
- Three spacious exhibit halls
- 54,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 13 meeting/exhibit rooms : Gallery ABC
- Spectacular greenhouse-like atrium
- 2,000 square feet of registration/reception space
- Two loading docks, one 18’ h X 24’ w drive in door
Mileage from Midwest primary cities
- Kansas City to Sioux City—279 miles or 4 hours
- Minneapolis to Sioux City—280 miles or 4 hours
- Des Moines to Sioux City—198 miles or 3 hours
- Omaha to Sioux City—100 miles or 1.5 hours
- Ames to Sioux City—176 miles or 3 hours
- Lincoln to Sioux City—150 miles or 2.5 hours
- Sioux Falls to Sioux City—86 miles or 1.25 hours
There are a variety of free and paid parking spots near the Sioux City Convention Center.
- 1400 additional spaces across the street in two ramps
- 2 loading docks
- 1 dock leveler
- 1 direct drive-in door 18’ high and 24’ side
Where to Stay
Conveniently located in in the heart of Sioux City, Iowa, the new Courtyard by Marriott hotel will be attached to the Sioux City Convention Center. Opening in Fall of 2019, the Courtyard by Marriott will feature the Bistro, comfortable guestrooms, complimentary high-speed WiFi, indoor pool, and Fitness Center, outdoor Patio and Fire Pit. At Courtyard, we’re always moving forward and evolving to meet your needs.
Courtyard by Marriott – Coming Soon 2019!
Connected to the Convention Center
801 4th Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
Guests will be able to start their day off right with a fresh start in our Bistro featuring everything from Avocado Toast to our signature breakfast sandwiches. We also have your favorite Starbucks coffee on hand. The Bistro will be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Bistro Bar is the perfect place to mingle and socialize.
Outdoor Patio & Fire Pit
Our outdoor patio and fire pit offer guests space to escape the daily grind and relax.
Work, Exercise & Connect
Our Business Center has a computer, printer and everything you need to be productive. Continue your work out while on the go in our fitness center or take a quick dip in our indoor pool. Complimentary WiFi located throughout our hotel will help guests stay connected.
Our guestrooms offer plush bedding, flexible workspaces, and fast free Wi-Fi.